Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Corporate Sponsor: K & L Wine Merchants

Good news! K & L Wine Merchants has agreed to be my first corporate sponsor.

They have a location right around the block from where I work, so I visit them a lot. They also have a very comprehensive online store, so check them out! Great buys right now include:

2007 Corte Giara Ripasso Valpolicella
($18.99)

2001 Campo Viejo Gran Reserva Rioja ($14.99)


2008 Lucien Albrecht "Balthazar" Pinot Blanc Reserve ($12.99)


I'm going to print the names of all businesses that give over $100 on the jersey I wear during the ride. I'm right about at the $1,000 mark right now, so I still need to raise $2,000 more. On Sunday, I'm going on my longest ride ever: 80 miles to Point Reyes, with a stop at a cheese factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment